Thursday, December 15, 2011


Whilst trying to find something that would allow for me to produce hip hop beats one of the best things I found on the market is Dub Turbo
For quite a while now I have been wanting to produce hip hop beats of my own. I do not have that much musical knowledge and could not really afford much of the other more expensive types of software out there that needed a lot of pre-emptive knowledge. I am not just saying this after reading about them, I have actually used versions of them that my friends and family had. When using them I often found production to be quite tiresome and the process of having a beat in my head to getting out on to the keyboard was not as easy as I wanted it to be. Thankfully after finding dub turbo a lot of these issues were resolved and it really allowed for me to exercise my creativity in ways I had never really experienced or even though of before.

No comments:

Post a Comment